Friday, January 28, 2011

Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reunion

0 comments

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reunited for a two part reunion. Host Andy Cohen read questions taken from viewers. Some of these questions revealed secrets from their lives.
The most revealing secret to me redefines how I feel about the most "hated housewife" which according to host Andy Cohen, is Camille. I believe if I had known that she knew Kelsey was leaving her from the beginning of the series, I would have seen her in a much different light. Camille kept this secret for a very long time. I feel a lot of sympathy for her and I see her much differently now. My wrath now lye's with Kyle!
Camille and Kyle got into it again, with Kyle shaking her head and pointing her finger. You would think that someone so rich would have a bit of class.
Camille is still not sure if she will return for season two, my fingers are crossed.
Class is not lacking in Adrienne's life, she is the epitome of class. She would rather be the problem solver than get into the mix of a fight, she learned that by growing up with brothers. Her bickering with her husband is charming, it makes me laugh. When Camille was talking about the divorce, Adrienne was wiping away tears.
Lisa likes to say things you think are serious but most of what she says is a joke, like, her and Ken make love twice a year, now maybe three times a year since it's the New Year. So, I suppose most of what we heard from her all season wasn't real? She didn't mention Cedric at all.
Taylor was asked if she would consider removing her lip implants (viewer said plastic surgery doesn't make you look younger, it makes you look like a freak), Taylor said the implants have been in too long to remove them, yes, sagging lips would look even more freaky.
Camille cringed when she saw a clip of herself talking about Kelsey being on the A-list of celebrities.....really, Kelsey? Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reunion

0 comments:

Post a Comment